• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Thorn
I just love it that he has a teenie little ladder to get up to the thorn-always so many lspecial little touches in your work

@Desertsilver ah but did you see the flies on the lion's face? lol I have fun, sometimes too much...lol I tend to see and feel things most people don't, see the mouse is a very old model, in fact by today's standards they are horrible, yet they are the main character in my story here, yet I had to hide them somewhat. I made the lion's head over sized and added two more layers of mane in the effort to hide the mice and their lack of digital detail.. Did I feel that need or did I see that need logically, well both most likely.. But like when you read book, it is the details that bring you into the story and make you identify with its characters.. No I am not bragging about how great I am, just letting you in on my secret so you can perhaps incorporate some of it in your work, after all I may be a teacher of sorts, but I am also a student, if I make you better then in turn I have to figure out a way to be better...lol

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Image metadata

Filename