• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
I Love My Shoes!!
Lyne

I Love My Shoes!!

I really am a 'shoe freak'!!
Caption
Really HUGE original (for seeing all the details!!)
with all the notes, credits and poem!
http://www.lynescreations.com/allmyshoes.htm
But for fun, list of ALL the shoes- so many come from 'here'!!
THE FOOTWARE:
i13_athleticShoes for Dawn (Rendo)
Universal cowboy boot with stiletto morph) and CWRW's material (HW)
i13ironman's strapped heels
Equestrian boots and short Work boots by Glitterati3D (HW)
Combat boots for Dawn (HW)
Lilly Heels by hitman47 & Arryn (Rendo- still here, as they are both for Dawn and V4)
Bad Kitty Shimmery ribbon wedge-sandals (with cork wedge material by me) for Dawn from
the outfit and shoes which seem to be no longer sold by BK Co.... too bad as they are top quality for Dawn!!
Flats by nikisatez (Rendo)
Pretty Sandals for Dawn by DM (Rendo)
Platform pumps for Dawn (HW)
Glitterati3D's FlipFlops (HW)
Karth's Fringe Sandals (with ankle parts hidden) (HW)
Moccasins (morph for the HW Universal cowboy boot) by Flint_Hawk (HW-Morning Dove set) (HW)
JustMe heels (lower right) from the JustMe outfit by Rose 2000 (HW)
Deceey's Carnie Boots (HW)
OH shoot and here's me forgetting her underware credits! Esha's intimates and Renapd's textures for them!

LOL, Lyne, great image. I know it's about shoes, but I love those little bottles on the window! And is the HW kitty chasing a mouse?????? Eeeeek!

Oh my goodness! This is a great scene. I can hardly believe all of the wonderful detail you created in that room. I love the kitties!

So many shoes, lucky girl! I can see the kitties are getting in trouble. Love this image Lynne! Well done!

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Image metadata

Filename