• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Imagination
@Desertsilver The disparity in size of the wolf and goldy locks I had a great problem making the pose seem natural, alas there I feel I came up short, but for lack of trying. I had originally planned a great party of fairy book characters, then I realized I could only do so at the price of the wonderful amount of detail shown here, thanks for your great observation and acknowledgement of my efforts....

I don't agree : )
The way the girl is looking up and back at the wolf and his merry gesture sets a wonderful mood . And the way she lightly holds his hand, with the fingers posed just how you'd hold them if really enjoying the dance= just the right touches

@Desertsilver lol I laugh because I did go to a lot of effort to make the wolf and goldy locks to just lightly touch...lol yes there was the knowledge that children fidget with their hands when very gleeful, but the main reason was the knowledge that displacement makes the model "swell" up when rendered...lol.. I had to do some serious touch up the goldy locks neck and head as the texture got stretched trying to have her dance while looking up at the wolf...lol It is really great you see all the little bitty details that tend to define me and make me long for some one to notice how much effort I go to make my work detail delightful...lol great comments, really great! I think the plaid pajamas on the fiddle player was a mistake, I originally had plans of making a bag pipe for this render, ever tried to quickly draw a 3d bag pipe? lol

I sure agree with Desertsilver about this! But I'm afraid I disagree about the fiddle player being a mistake. He fits the scene perfectly. Playing the bag pipes he would have looked stiffer & not so filled with fun.

Media information

Album
just Fer Giggles
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename