• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Poseidons Gift
@Pendraia Thanks Pen

All the lighting is from an underwater HDRi (which is also the background) and one of the first images I made with Harry :)

Wow! where did you get an underwater HDRI? I love Harry in this image...wouldn't it be great to have a geografted mermaids tail for Harry so he could be a seahorse?

@Pendraia I cant remember but I searched and searched and searched :) I would love a seahorse model but a Half Horse/Half Fish is called a Hippocampus :) (and I can see Harry as that very well, wish I knew how to do that :p)

I have a very old seahorse model, can't remember where I got it from probably Daz...he would make a lovely hippocampus...I know the basics of geografting and managed to get it working once. I'm not sure I'm clever enough to rig it as well though. I have a mermaid tail done for Dawn that I need to work out how to rig...

That would be very cool. I have no idea how to do any of that, I have enough trouble trying to cloth them :p

someone kindly gave me a cute toon model he made because it was rigged in a different program (he didn't fee right selling it to me when it wouldn't work for what I wanted). I tried to rig it for Daz and nearly did my head in :D I don't think I could make a model either so I take my hat off to all that do

Media information

Album
Horses
Added by
Rae134
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename