• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Out My Back Door
I stood before my sixth grade class and proudly proclaimed, " See, me and ma paw paw, well we caught a hundred dang cat fish long as my two arms on spring break this year..." The teacher grabbed me by the ear and dragged me to the principals office.. "He is at it again." She cried...

The Principal winked at the teacher, thinking he had a great way to pass on the value of truth...."Son, I went camping on spring break, one morning a bear tore into my tent and just as he was about to tear me apart a little pug came out of the woods and killed that bear dead..." Now son would you believe such a story?

" Why certainly", I jumped up and exclaimed, "You see that is my dog and that is the third bear he has done killt, dragged home and buried in the back yard, this year alone..."

Still got that dog, well his great grand son, crossed him with my prized fighting rooster...

You know how truth can be stranger than fiction. I just finished watching a video on TV of 2 Chihuahua size dogs chasing a bear (as big as the one in your picture) off of the patio of their house! They chased that bear away at full speed & in full voice! Whew! So, I guess I'll have to believe this!

yea, see one of them is my dog and that is about the third bear he's dragged home and buried in the back yard this year alone....

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename