• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
A Solitary Life
Lyne

A Solitary Life

I love the new DUSK SE!
Caption
This has been a LONG time coming, as I was working on it through my on-going plumbing (pipe in wall sprung a leak, living room and kitchen walls torn open, etc.!)

For the huge, and I mean WAY WAY HUGE original with credits/notes:
http://www.lynescreations.com/solitary.htm
Really fabulous art there Lyne. Glad you got it finished finally! HUGS

Oh...this is beautiful dear.
Sorry to hear the pipes are still not squared away. Good fortune to with them and hope it gets squared away quickly.
I feel your pain. Went through the same problem where sprinkler and potable water pipes needed to be changed resulting in months of mess and discomfort and a circus of strangers trudging through my small condo.

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

Image metadata

Filename