• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Sugar Plum Dawn
Lorraine

Sugar Plum Dawn

HW's Dawn SE wearing RDNA LLF's Victorian Innocence Jester converted from V4 with free RDNA Sugar Plum Fairy Texture
Reactions: Carey and Pendraia
Thank you, Pen :) It's LLF's Victorian Innocence Jester with a free Sugar Plum Fairy texture I found in the RDNA festival archives...was rapt to find it.

The whole LLF Victorian Innocence range is lovely...I now have it all plus her Steampunk V4 and Infamous...love them all. She does the nicest Victorian clothes...and pretty much everything but the long dresses/skirts convert nicely to Dawn.

I have her steampunk...but I don't think I have infamous...looked at buying it a number of times though just couldn't afford it at the time.

@Pendraia I got them only when RDNA had their big sales...exchange rate ouchness otherwise...still took a long time to get them all plus their textures. Now I'm looking at BoPeep.

Media information

Album
Dawn
Added by
Lorraine
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename