• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Horses Of The Heartland
Lyne

Horses Of The Heartland

Made possible by Daio!
Caption
Inspired by the Canadian TV show I love so much: Heartland
I wanted to create something like the herd of horses that runs up the hill in the opening credits as that wonderful music plays... and this is what came out of that dream! It's also dedicated to the folks at HiveWire3D for creating the "worlds best poser horse"!!Laurie- CWRW- has created so many beautiful coats for the horse with more to come down the line.
ORIGINAL HUGE image with all credits, etc. : http://www.lynescreations.com/ofheartland.htm
I should have added what it on my website too:
I could not have created this exciting image without the use of Daio's upcoming POSES
for the MANE, TAIL and even Body for the HiveWire Horse! I used all her poses from
all three parts (Body, Mane & Tail - which can be mixed and matched!!) It's her skill that
gave me control of the gorgeous mane and tail that Harry has! I'm so lucky to have been
one of her beta testers!! I adore this horse but could never get a handle on those controls.
(I did tweak her pose to make the bay horse 'nipping at the Paint)

I love this. So much work on this image, and just so well executed.

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename