• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Zorro!
Lyne

Zorro!

Another childhood hero of mine!
Caption
The big original, with all credits, AND WITH a link (bottom of page) to images that can:
1. make you laugh and/or cringe...AND 2. see how GREAT HW's figures
and products are!! hee hee!!
herozorro
This is fantastic! I love Zorro! All the versions. (Okay, except for the comedy one). I adore the little mouse and butterflies! Such a wonderful job.

I forgot to say I used a D3 19th century SCARF for his face mask (LOTS of post work) and also for his belt/sash! The sword is from Questors weapons, BUT it's scabbard is from the Fantasy Ranger I think...just rendered and took off one of the scabbards - very nice ones made by Xurge. LOTS of post to assemble this piece!

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Image metadata

Filename