• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
For The Love Of Firefly
Lyne

For The Love Of Firefly

After watching all 8 years of Castle, I just had to re-watch my Firefly and Serenity DVDs...which led
to a frenzy of creating...
Caption
large original to show off Dusk better:
firefly

Dusk with Tempesta3d's Liam for Dusk (but using DUSK SE's sss materials, just substituting Liam's skin jpg's) Wearing X-dressed David3's Desparado Cowboy to create the famous Brown Coat. (this was done with a lot of visual magic- ie: placing boots, coat, suspenders, etc. ON Dusk and posing parts, disabling shadows in poser, adding them back in photoshop). Dusk uses 3Dream's Alexious hair (nice hair, lots of adjusting dials!) from DAZ. Dusk's pose is mine, his face dialing is mine, but sadly can't make him look like my beloved Nathan Fillion.... I MAY have to go back to my *choke* M4 with all his add on facial morphs and fixes provided by merchants at Rendo...
His shotgun is HiveWire's shotgun.

Background is: Collection Number 7 by 1971s and KuzMich (Rendo) and a cut out photo of the Firefly space ship from some wallpaper. I found the firefly title font and applied color and effects, then found the show's theme song and put it on also.

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename