• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Bird's Eye View
Lyne

Bird's Eye View

Caption
Again, on my way to creating birds to go into my latest centaur art piece, I got SO distracted, I ended up doing a whole scene...These are Ken's Great Sparrows that live in Africa- on the savannah...Red-billed oxpecker's fly in the distance.

Ken's ants (ant lines) march across the ground. I wanted to use the ant that seems to be taking over many trees in Africa that prevents elephants from eating that tree - it has a heart shaped black butt, and is dark red otherwise...but I didn't see those in his set, so I used these....

Ken's Common Speckled Flunky Moth flits around...

Environment was created with multiple pieces from different sets, from two sets - ShaaraMuse3D's Sandy Retreat for the far background and shrubs. Foreground is from The Wasteland by vikike176.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Lyne's Art
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata