• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Dawn Muscles
Rae134

Dawn Muscles

The 2 in the middle are Dawn's default muscle morphs (Toned and Body Builder 1), the other 2 are from RawArt Mini Morphs pack (1st is the Hero morph, last is the Muscle morph)
Thanks for these. I think the Raw Arts morphs look more realistic in the abdomen which was a sticking point for me. Also the delts and traps are a bit more pleasing to my eye. Are the mini morphs a single dial or could different body parts be affected separately?

@Darryl These were the presets, just had a look and you can dial the body so it defines a little to full (what you see here) like you can for Body Builder etc but I can't find an option to do individual parts.

Media information

Album
Testing for others
Added by
Rae134
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename