• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

VolpeBox's Products at HiveWire 3D

VolpeBox

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Hey guys!
I'm new in Poser/Daz world, but I did make some works, like "CKV-01 for Dawn" and "Fashion Vol.1 - Casual, Fantasy & Scifi" with Ken1171, that was who showed me Poser (I'm still learning from him) haha.

Now, I' making a house for HiveWire3D Big Dog
Here some screens:

FireFly render​
1.jpg

And this is how I want to reach in SuperFly and IRay (ignore the water):
(Test render in another software)
img.jpg

The colors will be customizable
Hope you like!!!

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
*waves* Welcome to the forums!

What a cool thing to have the food and water dishes built in!

VolpeBox

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Very nicely done Volpe. I especially like the little dinner porch (or whatever you want to call it).

Oh, and welcome to the HiveWire forums. ;)

Thanks! The food and water can be removed from the bowl too.

*waves* Welcome to the forums!

What a cool thing to have the food and water dishes built in!

Thank you Alisa! =)

Welcome to the HW forums, partner! Love that house! ^___^

Hey Ken! Thanks haha

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Welcome to the Hive! :)
Very cool! Looks like our little Luna could crawl inside with the "doggie" too!! I'll buy! :)

PS I use Poser 2014 ONLY....

Last edited:

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
SMS has compromised P9 compatibilty, so we are making everything for P10 and P11. You should be covered. :)

I have noticed if it is made in P11, morphs and the like don't work in P9/PP2012, but if they're made in PP2014, they're usually okay. But then that means you then have to load it into P11 if you want to make superfly specific textures, a real pain in the....

Hornet3d

Wise
Pardon my manners Volpe, I was so taken with the house I clean forgot to welcome you to the forum, so a belated welcome not only to the forums but also the Poser/Daz world, you have made quite an entrance. I hope you stick around and have fun.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have noticed if it is made in P11, morphs and the like don't work in P9/PP2012, but if they're made in PP2014, they're usually okay. But then that means you then have to load it into P11 if you want to make superfly specific textures, a real pain in the....

That seems to be true. P11 was compatible with P9 at content creation until more or less SR-4, where something was changed that broke backwards compatibility. The problem with going back to P10 is that a good part of the rigging tools are broken. SMS has fixed most of them in P11, and will not touch older versions, so they will always remain broken. For once, the morphing tool is utterly incompatible with JCMs in P9 and P10, and deleting a selected morph will actually delete almost all morphs from all figures and clothing on the scene. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Therefore I cannot use older versions for rigging. LadyLittleFox has written a long article explaining why she quit Poser and switched to DS because of those things.

Like I said, SMS has fixed most of those things in P11, but JCM handling is still flaky at best. It works good enough so I can finish products, but it's just a workaround, not a fix. If you go back to P9 and P10, there is just no way to do it. It's Ok if you just create things that don't need rigging and conforming.

VolpeBox

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive! :)
Very cool! Looks like our little Luna could crawl inside with the "doggie" too!! I'll buy! :)

PS I use Poser 2014 ONLY....
Thank you! Poser 2014 is the Poser 10? I'm trying to make it compatible with poser 10 too.

hi welcome to hive and wat a great doggy house im sure hive dog will love it to x
Welcome and neat house!
Wonderful work! Welcome to the Hive!
Well, @VolpeBox , that's quite impressive for being new to Poser/Daz world!!!!
Welcome here, anyway :)
Thank you guys!

Pardon my manners Volpe, I was so taken with the house I clean forgot to welcome you to the forum, so a belated welcome not only to the forums but also the Poser/Daz world, you have made quite an entrance. I hope you stick around and have fun.
Haha, no problem! Thank you!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Looking great in both renderers! ^^

Yes, Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 are editions of the same version.

Last edited: