• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What Is Your Favorite TV Show?

eclark1894

Visionary
I remember when they released Sugar Sugar and Bang Shang a lang on some cereal boxes.

c4a1dfee69ba929dce582ef94f3cd69b.jpg

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, I promise, last one. What a lot of people don't know though is that there was a real group that fronted for the Archies.

the-archies-kirshner.jpg

The guy who did the vocals was named Ron Dante.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I can remember getting that song on the back of a cereal box. You would cut out the record and they actually played!

quietrob

Extraordinary
Me too! It actually worked on our portable turntable which of course had speakers embedded in it and folded up like a suitcase. Now back in the day that was value. These days you probably have to enter your information and then download it. It will last longer today as MP3 files are indestructible as most files are but back then you didn't need to enter your information to be passed around the dark web and sold without your knowledge. Just clipped and enjoyed. It made watching the cartoon on Saturday morning more fun!

D

Deleted member 325

On this sleepless night I am digging Season 1 of Stranger Things.
Need more Venture Brothers and People of Earth...

D

Deleted member 325

I love Venture Brothers, but I will say it is not for everyone. It can be pretty irreverent.

D

Deleted member 325

"Mecha Shiva! Mecha Shiva! Mecha Shiva!"
"What happened to henchman 29?"
"Brock Samson.."
"Sheesh, say no more. Poor #$@#."

eclark1894

Visionary
So... last night I was watching something on Youtube. Don't even remember what it was now, but it reminded me of a show I used to love watching back in the 70s. No, it wasn't a cartoon or a sitcom. In fact it was an educational program on PBS called ... well, I'll get to that in a moment, because last night I couldn't remember the name of the show or the host. It nearly drove me crazy not being able to remember. But I couldn't so I just went to bed. So today, I'm at work, and all of a sudden the name of the show popped into my head. Still couldn't remember the host, but I'd wanted to look it up on Youtube and I needed the name of the show to do that, so I looked it up. Sure enough, there are several episodes of the show there. The show's name is Connections, and the host was named James Burke. This was an excellent show, and you ALWAYS learned stuff and it was entertaining as well. Burke just killed me with his British sense of humor. I had a couple of professors like this guy in college too.

So just for the sake of letting you see what I found so entertaining, here's a link to episode 1.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, I don't remember who asked, but the McGyver theme IS still the same. It may be an undated version, but I just heard it a few minutes ago, and it sounds pretty much the same to me.