• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What I worked on today

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Take a look at what is in store and don't do anything like them :p (he has a few boot options already so unless you want to dirty/wrinkle the ones you made for Dawn I'd do something different to boots.)

Glitterati has some dress shoes in her Tuxedo pack but you could do a different style of dress shoe so he has options. Or a really sweet pair of runners would be cool too.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I think I might attempt boots for Dusk next. I'm not sure what style to make, and I would be open to suggestions.
These:
logging boot.JPG

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
.....Glitterati has some dress shoes in her Tuxedo pack but you could do a different style of dress shoe so he has options. Or a really sweet pair of runners would be cool too.

I went through the store and Dusk doesn't have too many shoe options there, so I'll make shoes for him that haven't already been made.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Here is a screenshot of the dress, bow, hat parts and the morphed girl after GoZing from ZBrush to Poser. The hard work is all done, all I have to do is apply the texture and normal maps and do a proper render via the Octane plugin for Poser. I'll save all that for tomorrow. This session got me through a sleepless couple of hours, now I can go back to bed. :sleep:

hatgirl3.jpg

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I'm glad someone got sleep that night ;) as here I am again wide awake at 1.30am!
You could always read some US Navy manuals. They used to put me right to sleep... I have several of them in my documents because I still need them for work if you want one... ;)