• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

We lost Gail... Draagonstorm... R.I.P.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2908897

WOW... **floored** Gail has been part of this community long before I jumped on board 10 years ago. Such a nice person. Beyond talented. My deepest and heartfelt condolences to her family and friends! This truly has been a sucky year for folks passing on. In our community, we have lost two published artists that had the upmost respect and admiration for: SAV and now Draagonstorm.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear this. Condolences to friends and family. Cherish your memories and gain comfort from each other.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG! I know Draagonstorm from way back. She was a very talented lady for sure. RIP my dear.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
As my mother loves to remind me, as we get older we loose more folks we care about left and right... her words "get used to it" and I'm like "I'll never ever get used to it" :(

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Oh, I am sorry to hear of her passing! Sadly, it does seem like we are losing a lot of folks lately.