• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

W.I.P Thread for Dreamers Coats for Harry

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Matching hooves there will be.
Gah here I was thinking might just have this ready to hand over to testers and I have come to a screeching halt. I can find no way to recreate the horn shader in DS :cry::mad: More specifically the translucence you can see towards the tip. I really want to get this working in both programs but right now not having much luck

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Gah! DS is driving me even more round the bend trying to get the dang Ivory looking right.
This is what I have got so far and its okish but really lacks the translucence I got in poser
DSHorn.jpg

Poser one just to compare
horn2.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sorry, I wasn't getting alerts from here, but looking good! =) love the way that horn came out and glad you have it sorted for Daz! Hugs and congrats on submitting them! Looking forward to your product.