• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Uploading images to your gallery

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
To upload an image to your gallery:
1. Click on the Media Tab next to the forum tab across the top of the screen.
2. Click on Your Media (it should be the last link listed under Media Navigation.
3. At the top on the right hand side (just under the search box) there should be an add media button.
4. When you click it you get a choice of a site category or an album.
5. I click on album and choose an album pops up. If you haven't already created an album you can do see here by selecting
Create an album.
6. This should provide you with a new page that has an upload image link.
You get a choice of uploading an image or adding an url.
Let me know if you need more assistance...

Here are some tutorials on the galleries generally also
Understanding Media and Galleries
How to Create an Album
Editing media thumbnails

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Is there a way to move images from one category/album to another without losing all the comments? I started with one album, and now I have a number of things that fit into a new album that I made, that are in the old album. That was a really awkward sentence! lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm not sure Dakorillon...still waking up at the moment, but I'll have a look. I have a feeling that you will lose the comments but I'll see if I can find out.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm not sure but I would think you should be able to do it yourself. At the top above the image is a bunch of icons. The third one in if you hover above it should say move media. Click that...a dialogue box will pop up. Choose the option you want and hit the button that says move media. Let me know if you can't and I'll have a look if I can do it for you.