• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

To Tana (Sunfire) - Condolences on the loss of your father

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Tana, sorry for the late response. I too am so sorry to hear of your lose of your dad. I lost my father over 4 years ago suddenly to a heart attack. I cried each day for months. I felt bad for missing the relationship we had, and I longed for the relationship we didn't have.

I hope that time will help heal the sadness. I hope also that time will be a friend to you as the memories with your father can last and last, and seem fresh as if they happened yesterday.

I am thinking of you and your current challenges and grief. Whatever religious affiliation you might have, I do pray for your comfort, and that you and all involved will endure this well.

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. I hope it helps a little to know that even if we're not there with you, we're out here wishing you all the strength and love you need to get through.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
My deepest condolences for your loss Tana. Keep the cherished memories close to your heart. HUGS

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thank you Chris, Kobaltkween, Nessie, and Ram. Your well wishes and long distance support really do help and mean a lot.