• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tina T for Dawn & Tommy T for Dusk - Anime type figures

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
So here is the latest render. Getting the skin settings more equalized so they look like they belong together. Notice the height difference. One of my pet peeves with CG stuff is that the females are often about the same height as the males. In REAL life that's not often the case. SO Tommy will be about Dusk's height and Tina will be a good head shorter. Here they are conversing about something...... My Toon hair is looking better under iRAY with my new settings too.

The light set is BOSS sold over at DAZ3D... EXCELLENT lighting set. FINALLY happy with a load and render lighting set!

Tommy & Tina looking good.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks so much folks. Working on them when I have time but they are coming along! Once I get them done I'm saving out the presets as a shader to apply and adjust to Bruno and Bruna to get them done. Hopefully I'll have them done sometime this year! lol

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Well, young Rich, I have to tell you I've one of each and both of them are six foot tall! My son thought he was going to be taller than his older sister and was heartbroken when he stopped bang on her height ;)

Tina and Tommy look great the way :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh, I know there are tall women out there as well but it's not as predominant as the male being taller than the female. I mean go to an eatery, mall or park and watch male/female couples walking hand in hand and see how so many are similar to Tina and Tommy. All sorts of weird things go through my head about ... never mind... :p:p:p

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't use DS, but just as a point of reference, I prefer the eyes in the second render. I like reflection, but not so much it makes it the first thing I notice.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B for your input, I so appreciate it. Yea, I think I'm going to work on getting the Iris's to pop a bit more and bring down the reflections for the Cornea. It's a cool effect and discovered how to do that FINALLY in iRAY... was so easy, right in front of my face but kept thinking the Glossy channels were IT but turns out it's REFRACTION that makes this happen! Go figure! lol

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I agree with Miss B, Rich, the first one is a bit too much. They are coming along lovely but!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Can we have 2 eye options? Pretty Please!! I sort of like them both for different types of renders.

Really like the goth 01 look, but this whole character and all the face options looks like it would fit very well with the Bleach universe! I can see all of them in that type of anime realm!

Looking Good!!! Really Good!!

Last edited: