• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

DanaTA

Distinguished
Nice day today, but rain is in the forecast for the rest of the week. Not complete washouts, but still, a lot of rain. Again. The weekend looks good, though. For now. It's New England, so that could change before long.

Dana

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. :)
Lots of noises last night but not much wet. We could use a bit of what you guys keep getting.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It was finally raining here when I got up this morning. Haven't looked out the window in a couple of hours, so don't know if it still is.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hanging in there. Wishing Mother Nature would get over her foul mood, because . . . I'M SICK OF ALL THE RAIN!!! ~sheesh~ I nearly got soaked to the skin when I was out running errands earlier.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
You can have ours anytime Terre. As I mentioned a goodly while back, in fact I think I even uploaded a photo, Morecambe Bay is one of the few places in the UK where you can watch the process of cloud formation in action. Loads of fun watching the clouds build up, lifting up into the upper atmosphere until the wind catches them and sends them off to unload elsewhere. Unless they don't that is and decide to hang around. I well remember one notable occasion when Amanda (who was about 10 years old at the time) and myself took the bus down to Half-moon Bay to go fishing on a gloriously hot summer day, walked all the way down the beach (about a quarter mile), tackled up and got treated to an horrendous downpour of near monsoon proportions for about ten minutes by which time I was trudging back up the beach with an extremely wet (and somewhat angry daughter in tow given that she was only wearing t-shirt and shorts). By the time we reached the seawall the sun was back and I got my lugholes well bent as Amanda slowly steamed in the heat. Ouch!

Terre

Renowned
Poor girl and poor you. Watching them form would be interesting to see. I'm just used to seeing them blow in.

Terre

Renowned
Meanwhile it's going to be cold for Lorraine and Dreamer. There are times when it would be nice to be able to mix each other's weather.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, we can definitely use a little cooling off. I don't mind the temps where they are, but the humidity, which was nice and low yesterday morning, was up near 78% last night. YIKES!!!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Meanwhile it's going to be cold for Lorraine and Dreamer. There are times when it would be nice to be able to mix each other's weather.
No kidding there! Twice now I have had ice all over the car in the morning, first morning caught me by surprise so ended up with very cold fingers by the time I had scraped enough off to drive. Have covered the car at night since then

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
well its 7.20am and 15c here and forcast says partly cloudy with a top of 21C (but its currently raining so so much for partly cloudy lol)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Yah do know I hate you lot don't you? Today it reached 69 F which was the hottest day so far this year and everyone was complaining about the heat! I'm surprised some of you guys haven't melted! :cool::)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha because the GC is usually moderate, 15c feels cold to me :p I like it to be around 25, anything lower or higher than 5 degrees off of this feels cold/hot lol