• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Textures for Cheongsam Dress

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I have been working on textures for the lovely Cheongsam Dress by Ken1171. Here are some images of it below. I am wrapping up the package and will soon be looking for beta testers.

Promo 1.jpg
Promo 2.jpg
Promo 3.jpg
Promo 4.jpg
Promo 5.jpg
Promo 6.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhhhhhhhh purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty! :D

Oh and I have the dress if you need a Poser tester. ;)

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Ohhhhhhhhhhh purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty! :D

Oh and I have the dress if you need a Poser tester. ;)
Hi Miss B! Yes, I am looking for a Poser tester. I can send you a link to the file tomorrow after I run it through one more Alpha test. If you have the time to test, that would be wonderful.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hi Miss B! Yes, I am looking for a Poser tester. I can send you a link to the file tomorrow after I run it through one more Alpha test. If you have the time to test, that would be wonderful.
I'm free to test at the moment, and would love to. This second set of promos are as gorgeous as the first. ;)

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
The male version is really neat. I think Dusk could definitely use something like that. I don't think that I ever considered a male version of the Cheongsam either. The first one you showed looks like the modern male version. Very cool.

eclark1894

Visionary
It's funny, but the two versions I picked to show you were both described as "wedding"attire.

I might give this a shot, but as I'm not much of a rigger, I'm probably going to make them dynamic. So if someone want to go for a rigged version, have at it. Be kind of cool if there were an anime version of Dusk to wear it.