• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sunfire's New Products

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And I finally managed to get the promo images done for the V4 version of Black and Lilac for Dynamic Skirts.

Black and Lilac for Dynamic Skirts for Victoria 4 - A Sunfire Creation at HiveWire 3D

mainpromonew.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, looking good Tana! BTW, what's that jacket/blouse she's wearing in this promo. It works well with the long skirt.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ohhhh, looking good Tana! BTW, what's that jacket/blouse she's wearing in this promo. It works well with the long skirt.

It's the top of the Queen Gown from Daz3D. Then I retextured it. And yeah, it does work really well with the longer skirts. Maybe I should convert it for Dawn. *Rubs chin thoughtfully*

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I went and did so. Though with that collar, I think it works better with the darker skirts.

Then got playing around with other textures and things.

nacountrygardens.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congrats on getting this set in the store. Definitely making me think of Spring. ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have a wrap around skirt, that I made back in home ec sewing with a similar rose print pattern on it, like the pattern on the skirt in the bottom image.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My first dforce try... don't suppose anyone could give me some suggestions on how to get rid of the poke, then I just need to figure out how to get the poser materials over into DS... after getting the skirts converted.

This is my dynamic ankle skirt.

dyntodf.jpg

Last edited:

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Put a "floor" under the character, then the dress will pool onto it. Also, you can try letting the timeline sim continue on beyond where the pose stops for the dress to "settle".

Looks fantastic!