• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Summer Fun with Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
1260x350-Dawn&DuskComeToRENDO.jpg
As part of our commitment to community, HiveWire 3D has teamed up with Renderosity to expand support for our HiveWire 3D human figures. Community Bundles for Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna, which contain a great selection of items to get started using these figures, are being offered at Renderosity for 50% off the regular price during the Summer Fun with Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna promotion.

We are thrilled with the number of vendors who have come out to support these figures with add-on content. Our understanding is that there are nearly 100 products that are being released in "waves" of summer fun with some splashes of savings thrown in.

We encourage you to support the vendors who are supporting our figures by purchasing their products. There are some great products available in the first "wave" and we look forward to what the next big wave will bring! We hope you do, too!

Submit your best renders to the Beach Party from Dusk til Dawn Contest for a chance to win some great prizes, too!

Thank you all so much! Enjoy creating!

Lisa, Chris and the HiveWire 3D Team

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Just to add in a bit more from me personally if you don't mind me chiming in Lisa.

We're excited to see the vendors at Rendo supporting our core figure content in this manner. There are many talented artists that have put forth some valuable effort in strengthening our figure base, and we appreciate them for doing so.

We are also thankful to Jenn Blake, for her interest in pursuing this avenue again. We look forward, as we hope you all do too, to the other waves of content support to follow. Whether support for our HiveWire figures happens here within our store, or elsewhere is always good for our brand.

Keep in mind too that Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna as individual products are only available here at HiveWire. It is through our community bundles (that we've done in the past as well) that we're able to share the love of our figures and make them available through other stores.

You'll start seeing in our newsletters to come, attention to this Renderosity commitment to this wonderful supporting effort, that we encourage and welcome.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
That's why I posted the other day about this. Alisa mentioned that it was only published artists but I do see the value packs for Dawn, Dusk and Luna there too. I thought OK it's just the clothing but it's telling me that Dusk and Dawn SE are included. Congrats on expanding the avenues regardless. I did cart the beard for Dusk. Cool!

LeoLee

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
I saw them there. It's a great group release.
I'm thinking the idea to release my next product in both, here and Rendo, but first here. It's a good idea being non exclusive, not only for me but for the HW3D figures?
I'd like your opinions about it.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I saw them there. It's a great group release.
I'm thinking the idea to release my next product in both, here and Rendo, but first here. It's a good idea being non exclusive, not only for me but for the HW3D figures?
I'd like your opinions about it.

I think, as long as it's OK with Hivewire, the more places folks see HW stuff in stores, the more our figures stay front and center.

For some reason, in this industry customers don't consider figures that don't have store products front and center in their store of choice. I think it's an absolute that I see play out a lot.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
The second round of products have been released - some really cute stuff for Luna. I would even break my embargo on Renderosity for that Prae hair if only she had supplied a fit for Luna!

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have already scooped up some nifty new things for Dawn and Dusk.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I would even break my embargo on Renderosity for that Prae hair if only she had supplied a fit for Luna!
I like that hair, but when I look at the promos, I don't like how it looks at the neckline. It looks like it's away from the neck. She has another hair, Tyne Hair, that I like better, but it's not part of the sale. Maybe later in the month. ;)

I do wish Joe would get back to creating his goodies for Poser, as I too would like a fit for Luna. Diva's easier because I just convert to Dawn, and then copy Diva's base morph to get it to fit her. Unfortunately, there's too big a difference between Dawn and Luna to get that accomplished. :(