• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Store link/missing image issues: Report here, please :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Neilio, and welcome to HiveWire. I'm so sorry you're having trouble with this. I'm not clear what's happening. I use Firefox (v 56) and just added it without any issues.

Can you try logging out of and then back into your account and see if that solves it? If not, can you please contact Support for help?

Help

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just went there and tried to add it to my cart and as soon as I got to the page it tried to load something on my computer. It was m4-gollum.swf. I reloaded and now it's trying to load m4-tramp.swf. My windows is telling me this type of file can harm my computer and do I want to keep it or discard it.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
There are .swf (flash) animations on the product page. They shouldn't try to be loading on to your computer

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Chrome's been doing a lot of strange things to me lately. I had to change to Edge (horror!) to get the forums working properly (and its not a HW thing, I've had other sites where I can't use dropdown menus etc)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Most sites I know are doing away with Flash SWF files. I've been having problems with my browser (Firefox) showing them for a few years now, and one of the online greeting card sites I send all my eCards from have switched all their Flash-based cards to newer versions, and now I no longer have to grab my tablet to view the cards before I send them.

It was so bad for a while, my laptop would lock up and screech at me until I unplugged it and removed the battery pack. It was most annoying, and my repair guy told me I just had to update my Flash plugin for my browser(s), but it didn't help. Now things are getting back to normal as far as that's concerned.

eclark1894

Visionary
Hey, Alisa, just noticed at the bottom of Hivewire's Home page, under the SHOP category, there is no active link for "Creatures" or "Resources and Utilities".

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, good catch Earl. They were probably not updated since the new store went up more than 2 years ago.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks, Earl - Lisa's aware of it and she'll get to it when she can :)

Meanwhile, just go to the shop page and you can access those links there.

Hornet3d

Wise
I'm looking for Dusk. Whatever the base/cheapest (free?) option is. I am a horrible customer - I can't find the base human figures here or at DAZ :(

But I digress. On the store page for "Full Head Morphs for Dusk" (Full Head Morphs for Dusk-A SFDesign Creation at HiveWire3D) I was pleased to find a link to Dusk:

http://hivewire3d.com/dusk.html

Sadly, this is 404 :(

Cheers,

Cliff

I have responded to your other question so I hope that will help.

One of you difficulties here is the way the 3D market takes different routes. Sometimes the base figures are free and creators make their money by selling content, although you can go along way with free content. The other option is that you pay for the figure, don't forget even the software is set up this was as there is the free Daz Studio and Poser which you pay for, and that is just for the hobbyist. I think here Hivewire tend to take a middle ground you pay for the figure but there is a lot already included in the price so you can have a real good play from day one.

My tips in the other thread should help you find the morphs, and a lot more, despite the link problem.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder