• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Store link/missing image issues: Report here, please :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
He is indeed still free :)

Lyne, all you have to do is uncheck everything EXCEPT the base in the Value Stack, and add him to the cart...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Um... might just be the Friday uploading of new products.... just hope the "you might also like" does not stay ABOVE the product? This is just my own OPINION/REACTION... it's off putting when I am wanting to see the new product..... (to me).

(just found the brand new jungle backgrounds! (excited! :) )

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
Is iSource still a vendor here or is their link broken? I keep getting a 404 page when i click on their images in my wishlist.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hiya, just found a product in the wrong vendor's store page, Glitterati's dusk tribal outfit is in tempest3d's store,
Search results for: 'Tempesta3d'
There is no T3D icon on the small scrolly slideshow avatar thingy, so assume it's 100% Glitterati's product.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Not really a link or image issue but I thought this was odd as I was logged in and as I own the Big Cat shouldn't you see the "you own this" instead of "Save" (as it is on the black panther one)?
Store Error.jpg

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I got the cat but not the panther and I can save on both too, maybe it has something to do with the launch of the cubs? Once that is released it may go to "you own this" as the order will be complete?

upload_2016-8-18_19-21-32.png

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
This due to us having more than one version of the Big Cat in the store. The Big Cat you purchased before midnight August 12th has the bonus cub files attached to the downloads. It in no longer active in the store. The one that is live now is just the Big Cat with no bonus cub files.