• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stephen the Gardener

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
What a sweet product! and I mean "sweet" in the sense that it rocks! Setting it live today was the first time I saw everything together. I really love the character line you're developing, Satira! So interesting and inspiring so many ideas for stories. I love your unique style and it seems like you're stepping further into it with each new project you do. Please DO keep going! :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
CONGRATS ON GETTING STEPHEN INTO THE STORE!!!

OK, sorry about the shouting, but I'm glad to see Stephen, and his related products, available for everyone to enjoy. :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, just for fun, here's an Artistic Render I did, in case anyone missed it in the store. ;)

WatchingHisGardenGrow.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It was so cool have Stephen released into the wild today!
Oh yay, didn't see he was in the store. :)

Thanks Miss B!
CONGRATS ON GETTING STEPHEN INTO THE STORE!!!

OK, sorry about the shouting, but I'm glad to see Stephen, and his related products, available for everyone to enjoy. :D

Thank you so much Lisa! Never fear! My next project is already in the works. And ... will be just as different as all my others.

I am so very glad HiveWire has given me a home ... not just as a member, but as a Contributing Artist! It's the perfect place for me! Thank you so much for your inspiring words!
What a sweet product! and I mean "sweet" in the sense that it rocks! Setting it live today was the first time I saw everything together. I really love the character line you're developing, Satira! So interesting and inspiring so many ideas for stories. I love your unique style and it seems like you're stepping further into it with each new project you do. Please DO keep going! :)