• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stephen the Gardener

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Very cool character, clothing and props. Great to see your progress as you go.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lisa.

Stepping away to do the Diva Play, Diva Poses, and Diva Aine really helped. As did Tsuki getting a few months older.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh Luna would look adorable with the clogs for sure. Not sure about the boots on a child so young. :)
Toddlers wear gumboots at least in Oz. Love the image Rae posted but I've seen similar ones to what Satira had just shorter also. After all kids of all ages love splashing in puddles and you need gumboots to do that!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
It's almost a rite of passage in NZ getting your first pair of gummies. Little kids look absolutely adorbs in them :)

image.jpeg

My great-niece, Inara Valentine, in her black gumboots.

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cool Lorraine...they are exactly what I was thinking of! They need a fleecy vest and trackies with a beanie too...she looks so cute!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So ... where is Stephen now?

Why out in his garden happily working in his garden, always shadowed by his companion Cat Stephens.

Me ... I'm in the midst of creating promos and writing ReadMes. Stephen ... being far more interested in plants than words isn't being all that much help. Cat Stephens is even less help!

The Gardener - Stephen and Cat Stephens
TG for Dusk Product Image 01 Main.jpg

The Gardener Clothing
Dress Stephen for warm weather or cool early mornings in a rainbow of colors.
TGC for Dusk Product Image 03.jpg

Short sleeved shirt can be worn layered over the long sleeved shirt and the shorts layered over the pants.
TGC for Dusk Product Image 01 Main.jpg

The Gardener Poses
A set of 12 poses for Stephen/Dusk (some with the Garden Shovel or Garden Fork, others without) and 12 accompanying poses for the HiveWire Cat
TGP for Dusk Product Image 02.jpg

TGP for Dusk Product Image 08.jpg

TGP for Dusk Product Image 01 Main.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Looks great Satira...now I know this is just for Poser but I was wondering if it is dynamic or conformed clothing? Sorry if this has been said earlier somewhere but I can't remember...

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen and Miss B.

Other than the hat which is a prop, the clothing is all conforming. Such a shocker I was actually able to get it all rigged and working right!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Nice to know Satira...glad you managed to conform it as it means I'll be able to use it in Poser. Still haven't gotten my head around the dynamic clothing.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I meant to mention in my last post, the overlaying of the shorts and short sleeved shirt, over the long pants and long sleeved shirt, is a nice idea. I didn't think of that with your earlier teasers.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
While I have loosen morphs for the short sleeved shirt, I found hiding the chest and abdomen of the long sleeved shirt works better. Otherwise, there is too much a gap between Dusk/Stephen's neck and the neck of the short sleeved shirt.