• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix Animations

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm working on a bunch of animations for lots of Ken's birds. The most difficult part of this will be finding a tester or two for it. So I'm wondering who here has the most Songbird Remix? And would be interested in testing these out? I'm a few months away from being ready for testing. Just planning ahead.

xmasrose

Eager
If you need testing in DS I would be happy to help. I do have a good number of Ken's birds but not all of them :(.

Wildlyfe

Inspired
Just saw this thread and wondering if you had finished your animations. I have a lot of Ken's birds and have been hoping to get around to making poses and animations for them, or finding some out there.