• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB Free Stuff

skylab

Esteemed
This Last Supper set is using Dusk for Poser. A DS4 conversion to .duf of this set will soon follow.

DUSK LAST SUPPER for Poser

DUSK LAST SUPPER for Poser.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
You're welcome :) Here's a sneak peak of how the Genesis set is coming along, using Wilmap's outfit.

LAST SUPPER GENESIS - closeup.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks mininessie :) I'll be a little slower working on this set as I'm just now learning DS, and I don't have the benefit of importing posing work from Poser, where I can work faster. This will be generated totally in DS, so it may take awhile :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That does look great. Sky, if you have any of these poses done for Mike3, you might find that applying an M3 pose to Genesis 1 will only need some minimal tweaking. I dont know if you've gone as far back as the Generation 3's with these, though. But I have noticed that Genesis 1 takes to the Gen3 poses rather well; I usually only have to do some minor adjustments when I apply an M3 or V3 pose to Genesis.

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks Seliah, that's good to know. I only have a few M3 poses created, but it's good to know :)

skylab

Esteemed
Last Supper Room.jpg

Free Last Supper scene in OBJ and DS format, modeled by Hypnagogia especially for this project. The model can be downloaded from his gallery at this link:

LAST SUPPER ROOM

If you will, leave him a rating and thanks in his comments section to show our appreciation for his generosity, and remember to give him credit whenever using the model. Otherwise, it's completely free. Awesome!

Pose set list that accompanies the scene model:

DAZ STUDIO

DS4 M4 LAST SUPPER

DS4 APOLLO LAST SUPPER

DS4 DUSK LAST SUPPER

POSER

APOLLO LAST SUPPER

M4 and MIL HORSE POSE SETS - COMPLETE COLLECTION

M4 LAST SUPPER

DUSK LAST SUPPER

G2 JAMES or SIMON LAST SUPPER

HEIN LAST SUPPER

Last edited:

skylab

Esteemed
He sure did...and I've already tested the OBJ and DS scene file in both Poser Pro 2014 and DS 4.7, and they're are lighting and rendering very easily. I'm very pleased with the project and am grateful to Mark for his generosity in modeling this :)

skylab

Esteemed
DS4 .duf conversion of Apollo crucifixion pose, using this free cross set.

Mark and I are planning on working together again on this project. He will model a hill scene with three crosses, and I will supply the poses for the three crosses, perhaps Roman soldiers and a few people in the crowd. It will take a couple of weeks to collaborate on this project, but the hope is to have it ready by Easter :)

DS4 APOLLO CRUCIFIXION

DS4 APOLLO CRUCIFIXION.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Multi-figure, 27 pose crucifixion scene, using M4, M3, Apollo, V4, V3, and the LoRez Arab from DAZ.

Hypnagogia will soon be releasing a model of the hill and three crosses to use with this set. Included in the zip is a text file with information about clothing used.

CRUCIFIXION SCENE FOR POSER - 2016

ROMAN GUARD and FAMILY at CROSS promo.jpg

CRUCIFIXION POSE SET PROMO.jpg

FAMILY at the CROSS.jpg

LOREZ CROWD GUIDE.jpg

PIETA V4 M4.jpg