• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
JOHN DENVHEIN :)
JOHN DENVHEIN.gif

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just went on the site, looks like they are charging $34 for individual use, does that sound right? and $40 for business.

Yah that's right. Well worth it. He still working on it too. Updates it every other month at least.

I picked up Blender pretty quickly this time. Tried it a few years earlier and couldn't get the hang of the navigation. Then tried it again and it was a lot easier.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
No Beatles? I've been watching commercials for a movie about to come out called Yesterday. The premise is the Beatles have disappeared completely except for one man who remembers them and their songs. One I want to see for sure. Love the Beatles! Oh! When I was in college a couple of their songs were in an anthology of poetry which I thought was really cool. They were poets as much as musicians.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, Nursoda's new freebies basically do one or two things each, but they are not fully rigged or morphed. I tend to like the old stuff that we used to have fun with...and of course Doc...he's becoming my favorite right now.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, I was so happy when I discovered that Nursoda was creating stuff again, I was overjoyed...it had been so long. And I wonder if he disappeared for such a long time when weight-mapped figures became popular...he has a whole new style now.