• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh this looks great mininessie. Lots of beautiful HiveWire content in it too. Is this our doggy too?

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you Chris ! Yes is our doggy with the lamh settings by CWRW and the black lab texture by sparky.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hiya!

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Still working on my hussar saddle and things... and because I can never finish anything before starting something else I wanted to add the hussar uniform to the set as well. This is intended to be a d-force uniform... if things work as intended. How I am going to texture that to provide a maximum of versatility I am not yet sure. Probably working with LIE for the ornamental elements of the uniform so that the underlying fabric can be colored in different ways without having to do a hundred different variations for the ornaments. One or two ornamental sets in gold, silver, or fabric so that they can be applied to the base uniform should allow for a lot of mix and matching.

Attachments

• hussar.JPG
    hussar.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 270

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Please, please say this Hussar uniform will be Poser friendly ?? :)
probably not because I can't get a handle on poser and the uniform is meant for d-force. I suspect it should be possible to use it in the clothroom, but since I don't know how that one works I don't think I will do a poser version. Last time I tried it turned out to be so timeconsuming it is not worth it for me... economically speaking. Especially since Poser doesn't like LIE and creating the textures for it will heavily rely on LIE.