• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I would like to thank dakotabluemoon at Renderosity for her generosity in allowing us to use her fantastic photographs in our art. This truly beautiful winter bush photo was taken by her!

Credits:

HiveWire Unicorn by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

White Doves by Pewter7
Deco Flakes by Kalypso at RDNA

Sparkling Fantasy
Sparkling Fantasy.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This is the last of my winter horse art for now.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for HW Horse Pack 2 Mini-Set - Roans by CWRW at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sparky at HiveWire3D (also at Renderosity)
Coat Colors for the HiveWire Big Dog Set 2 by Flint_Hawk & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix (Cardinal) by BLRender & Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Ron's Powder by Ron Deviney at DAZ
Winter Tree Billboards by PlanetZapp at Content Paradise
KB Frosted by Karen Mayes at Renderosity
FS Winter Backgrounds by FrozenStar
Winter Lands-Vol 1 by Traveler at RDNA
Winterland by Alessandro_AM at DAZ

Winter Frolic
Winter Frolic.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ooh!! The snow in the first one is just lovely!! I will have to check that out at Rendo, and I also love your liver tick hound texture!! Fabulous images Flint!! I will have to agree with Dakorillon like a gallery viewing! More winter please !! LOL I love the snow, but seldom ever get to see it.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
This is the last of my winter horse art for now.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for HW Horse Pack 2 Mini-Set - Roans by CWRW at HiveWire3D

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sparky at HiveWire3D (also at Renderosity)
Coat Colors for the HiveWire Big Dog Set 2 by Flint_Hawk & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix (Cardinal) by BLRender & Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Ron's Powder by Ron Deviney at DAZ
Winter Tree Billboards by PlanetZapp at Content Paradise
KB Frosted by Karen Mayes at Renderosity
FS Winter Backgrounds by FrozenStar
Winter Lands-Vol 1 by Traveler at RDNA
Winterland by Alessandro_AM at DAZ

Winter Frolic
View attachment 45305

Love this one especially! I saved your Christmas card of this of course! (and thanks again for sending it!)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Horse Sense?
Horse SenseSML.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire 3D horse, Foal for HiveWire 3D horse, Mustang Morph for the HiveWire 3D horse, CWRW's Red dunskin coat texture, Western Tack for the HiveWire Horse, Lisa's Botanicals Dead Bushes, Travelers Grass Clumps, Beach campfire, Desperado HD for Genesis 3, Desparado Expansion Set, Landon 8, Matthew Hair for Genesis 3, bg is by Didi West of the Moon

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Flower Kirin
Spring Kirin.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire 3D horse, Kirin for the HiveWire 3D horse by Sparky, (Updated Iray materials) , Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring, Saffron for Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring, Traveler's Grass Clumps, CWRW's MNT 3, CWRW's Liver Chestnut Flaxen Mane, Iray metal shaders, BG is from Sveva Unbroken Silence

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Last one for a bit! I'm getting a Clint Eastwood vibe here lol......... someone so needs to do that stove cover!
A Fist Full of Landon
Fist Full of Landon SML.jpg

Products Used:
Hivewire Horse, Mustang for the HiveWire Horse, HiveWire Cowboy Hat, Western Tack, Landon 8, Desperado for Genesis 3, Desperado expansion pack, Mathew Hair for Genesis 3, Lisa's Botanicals Dead bushes, Lisa's Botancals India Grass, Ron's Powder added in to the Fergal facial hair, Fabiana's Light Theory Zen Moods for Iray HDRI

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Just a question. Are we going to have a Deer thread or should we post here with deer images seeing as it's a morph of the horse?

Last edited:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
coolness Rae!!

I was messing around in my Poser looking for something to create "saddle bags" for my cowboy scene... and I rediscovered the old Horsefeathers (freeStuff, Rendo I believe, not sure if it's still there) SIDE SADDLE for the P4 horse... well... next thing you know... !! I did lighten the image so you could see it against the default harry coat...
View attachment 3266
like the texture. have had the saddle for some time and a real nice product. curios why you subdivided?