• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RAMWorks projects

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yes, did that but the Dusk Briefs wouldn't adopt the Bruno body shape. *sigh* thanks hon!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hmm, no. But the Bruno morphs are all I want to add to it so I wouldn't think that would matter?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
BriefsTaka.jpg
I just did it in PP11 with Taka (rendering now) and it worked fine. I did have to dial in the Taka morph in the briefs once manually, but that's because I forgot to conform them to Dusk.

I do inject the starter morphs into the briefs first, though.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Saw this face on Tumblr this morning and thought "Challenge" ... the guys forehead was a bit large and his features a little more compacted into the rest of the space in the face area. Handsome as all get out but yea, a little different. Not quite the guy but close and I like how he turned out. Meet Kenneth!

Kenneth-S.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Very cool...what process did you use to do it Ram?
You mean the teeth Pen? ZBrush. You've made tooth morphs for Diva. For what I did was smooth the teeth and the under Deformations used the Inflate tool to fatten them back up and then used the Move brush (hide the tongue) to push them into a shape. I also used the Flatten brush set to a very low strength on the molars.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Aah...interesting that's a bit different to what I was doing with Diva. I've been thinking about doing a morph to remove the gaps so you can get a variety of looks. I'll have to have a play...I tend to use move a lot and also the transpose tool for hiding the teeth by moving them.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Never thought of using the Transpose tool for that. Great info there.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It's fiddly as you need to mask everything except the tooth but it can be done. Your process sounds easier...I'm going to have to have a play as soon as I get a moment.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
you use the Ctrl key when transpose moving to keep it going down on straight path....

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Interesting...I'll need to remember that but I was thinking more of making sure everything but the tooth was masked when I said it was fiddly.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
So here are some comparisons. Really hard to get even looks in the different rendering engines and surface setups!

Tommy-Skin-3DL-Rendered-in-iRay
Tommy Skin - 3DL Renered in iRay.jpg

Tommy Skin - 3DL
Tommy Skin - 3DL.jpg

Tommy Skin - 3DL-SSS
Tommy Skin - 3DL-SSS.jpg

Tommy Skin - iRay
Tommy Skin - iRay.jpg

Last edited: