• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae's WIP for Dawn

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
glad you like it :D
I'm planning on doing a Kitty texture to go with them as well (I've started it but don't know when I'll finish). No hair options tho.
There will be 8 kat patterns for the outfit. There will only be one texture for each weapon except Bow, Horn & Quiver which will have the 8 kat patterns as well. Eventually there will be Primitive and Kitty textures for Dusk's Loincloth and Tribal Ornaments so Dusk will have matching clothing to his Savage Dawn :p Below is the Tiger options (the bottom Mask shows White Tiger to the left and Golden Tabby Tiger to the right, didn't think it would look right to show the Leopard etc. but they are the same textures used on the Kitty Ponies)
Kitty Outfit Tiger.jpg Kitty Weapons Tiger.jpg (Thumbnails, click to view larger)