• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae's WIP for Dawn

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah, my HD is getting full, mainly because hubby refuses to remove his games! god damn it! he gave me this dud so he could get a new gaming computer (when we could afford it, and he won't let me near it) :p I'm quickly running out of space on the other ones too.

Orange Kitty, makeup option 3

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
ok, since I haven't gotten around to fixing the seams etc on Kitty for Dawn, I thought I'd share some images of the texture add-on I did for the Savage Dawn Value Stack new in store today! :)
Primitive Clothing Main Promo.jpg Primitive outfit 01.jpg Primitive outfit 02.jpg Primitive outfit 03.jpg Primitive Main Promo Weapons.jpg Primitive Weapons Texture1.jpg Primitive Weapons Texture2.jpg Primitive Weapons Texture3.jpg Primitive Zariyah Hair Main Promo.jpg Primitive Zariyah Hair 01.jpg Primitive Zariyah Hair 02.jpg
(All thumbnails, click to view larger)

It is all for Poser but I've had luck with it in DS (of course materials would need to be adjusted to suit)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks Dax, I was really surprised to see this in store today because I wasn't asked to fix anything :p yay lol
You mean they don't tell you when your product has passed inspection? I suppose no news, is good news. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
You mean they don't tell you when your product has passed inspection? I suppose no news, is good news. ;)
I do get an email saying its in store :D Its a large stack and they really needed to check all the main stuff first so I did figure that my textures would be the last thing checked, just surprised that nothing needed fixing LOL