• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Preliminary testers for Horseblanket and Dogharnesses needed

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I am still in the development phase but would like input from people on the rigging and handling of the figures. Wishes, what could be added and such. So if you want a shot at getting your hands on a test version I would be happy to provide you with a set. No mats or such included at present.

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
is it for Poser or Daz Studio ? If Poser, I'd be more than willing to give it a try ?
I haven't transfered it to poser yet. Don't know if I will... depends on how much problems poser gives me with the morphs. Once I have a handle on that I will come back to you. But maybe you can tell me anyway, what you would like to be able to do with a harness.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
What kind of harness are you considering? A carriage harness? A plow harness? A show harness? A racing harness? A pack harness? A logging harness?

Being able to hide various lines so that you could do various harness configurations would be good. Reins being rigged would be awesome, so that they could be up or down, draped, etc. Fitting various breeds would be good, a pony cart, a draft rig, etc.

Chang the materials so that it could be new, old, show, working, chain, rope, leather, etc. Blinders for the headstall, decorations for the headstall, etc.

Hope that helps?

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's a dog harness/leash
Whoops! I should read better!
lol
Okay, so a harness for Sled dogs and then maybe the handle/blanket for Seeing Eye dogs. And then maybe the kind for walking dogs.
(Which may all be the same thing, with only a couple of difference!)

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Whoops! I should read better!
lol
Okay, so a harness for Sled dogs and then maybe the handle/blanket for Seeing Eye dogs. And then maybe the kind for walking dogs.
(Which may all be the same thing, with only a couple of difference!)
So far I have two types of harness for a dog plus the leash. I have been thinking about sled harnesses, but I would have to provide a sled too I think. Not there yet though. So for the moment it is mainly testing if the provided helpers will do the job with the harnesses in extrem poses. They are a bit of a problem because I had to remove most of the influences from the body on the harness due to the ugly deformations... so I had to do helpers to move things. Makes it clunkier but in the end I think the final result is more satisfactory.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
shoulder harness with thick strap leash that is easy posed built for good posing ability and morphing muzzle for when the bigger more powerful breeds are released.
Not into sleds though i do have the DAZ working dogs set somewhere I never used! Got it for the add-on props which i use a lot!