• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser Content Directory Render Challenge

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Bullet Physics has been around since version 8 or 9.
Well, I just checked my P9 and it's not included. That said, it's very possible it's only available in Pro versions, in which case maybe PP2012 had it. The tutorial was done with PP2014, so it's not a new addition to P11/PP11, but I don't know how far back they first introduced it.

eclark1894

Visionary
I never had version 8, but I do have version 9. I just hadn't gotten into Cloth simulation until a few years ago, so never tried it out. One of these days. ;)
Most don't know this, but DAZ's cloth Simulator is actually a physics engine like Bullet Physics. It's actually getting more use.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, I just checked my P9 and it's not included. That said, it's very possible it's only available in Pro versions, in which case maybe PP2012 had it. The tutorial was done with PP2014, so it's not a new addition to P11/PP11, but I don't know how far back they first introduced it.
Looks like I was wrong, Miss B. Poser didn't get Bullet Physics until P 10

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhh, OK. I skipped P10/PP2014, so wasn't sure where it first showed up.

As for the DS cloth simulator, I'm assuming that's what's used to create the "dForce" dynamic clothing I see in some stores.