• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Once Upon a Time - Render Challenge

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Not a lot of time left folks until the closing date for entries.

I will be putting up the vote on 1st April at some point in the day (G.M.T.) so ensure your entries are in by 31st March.

Pole will be open for a week before votes are counted.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry I missed this Dawn...I've been so focused on getting Diva finished that I forgot about it.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
And considering I started the whole thing you would think I would have remembered. But no, it fell into one of the holes in my head and remained there. Doh!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Sorry :( I just wasn't in the mood. Had a bit of a blue funk going on for a couple or three weeks and I just canna write when I'm like that. Maybe later today I can do some more.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Pen, Lorraine, there is today and tomorrow, so you got a couple of days :)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Now closed for entries.
Voting is now open here

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Congrats to Haigan and Mininessie for joint winners in the challenge.

Would also like to extend a thank you to all who entered and voted/took interest, :)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
well...i made an image with my prizes! Daz and Iray render
(thanks again)
hope you like it!
Dynamics 13 for Dawn - Lillian Dress - A Lully 3D Creation
A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Carnation
Willow Moves for Willow for Dawn - A Pommerlis 3D Creation