• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Old village from Europe (soon in the store)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
After a long time I finished an old project from me.
An old shabby village during the dark ages of Europe.
Very soon in the store. Will be for Poser and DS.
This is a very resource friendly village. I use here just a couple of procedural textures with masks. For to shabby effects.
Was challenging , but I am happy with the results. Here the first render of the finished Poser version.
Character is Dawn ,with an outfit from Lully.

Attachments

• Triste.jpg
    Triste.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 294

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I need long till I finished this project. Many circumstances, lack of muse was the biggest issue. But finally it did make the way to the betatest.
This is an old village from Europe. Shabby, abandoned. Contains 8 houses ,different style, ground a a few props like barrels, bag stacks, fences .
Poly count is not high,textures are procedural. For Poser FF and SF.

Attachments

• Couchemar01.jpg
    Couchemar01.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Couchemar03.jpg
    Couchemar03.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 217
  • CouchemarMain.jpg
    CouchemarMain.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 215

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Will this now only be for Poser?

This for now yes. I will try later to release a DS version, but still struggling with the materials. It uses in Poser a mask technic and till now I could not find in DS out how I can convert it properly. My try and errors get at last pretty much forward, but still not what I want. (will be a free DS update btw)