• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

New all-star Poser-only figure released!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, Dana, Lucila is the one who got Fabi interested in doing DS projects, as prior to their collaboration, Fabi was a Poser only user. Lucila is the one who was using DS, and got her interested in learning how to use it.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yes, Dana, Lucila is the one who got Fabi interested in doing DS projects, as prior to their collaboration, Fabi was a Poser only user. Lucila is the one who was using DS, and got her interested in learning how to use it.
I hope she doesn't forget about us old poser folks! :(

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's fairly recent Earl, as I bought that pretty much as soon as it hit the store, so no, I don't think she'll be forgetting us Poser users. ;)

eclark1894

Visionary
Oh I don't worry...life has better things that demand worry. But, there are many who HAVE forgotten about us OLD POSER USERS and if she does she won't be the first or last!
Define "old", because I've been using Poser since version 2. Found it while they were still on version 1.

Miss B

CV-BEE
You both have me beat. My first version, for a while, was Poser 5. That didn't last too long, though I'm convinced it was my old desktop at the time, and not the software. I installed DS 2 on my then laptop to play with it, because it was tied in with Bryce, which was still my number one 3D software app at that time, and I had Bryce installed on my laptop. I didn't look at Poser again until the Dawn of a New Era, and Poser 9, which I liked much better than the old P5. The result being I'm now using Poser all the time, and my old DS 3 Advanced and DS 4.0 Pro are still installed, but I don't use them much anymore, as I can access their Runtimes from P9 as well as PP11.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
You both have me beat. My first version, for a while, was Poser 5. That didn't last too long, though I'm convinced it was my old desktop at the time, and not the software. I installed DS 2 on my then laptop to play with it, because it was tied in with Bryce, which was still my number one 3D software app at that time, and I had Bryce installed on my laptop. I didn't look at Poser again until the Dawn of a New Era, and Poser 9, which I liked much better than the old P5. The result being I'm now using Poser all the time, and my old DS 3 Advanced and DS 4.0 Pro are still installed, but I don't use them much anymore, as I can access their Runtimes from P9 as well as PP11.
You can use D/S props and stuff in Poser11?

eclark1894

Visionary
Ahh, Bryce. I preferred Poser, but I could do things with Bryce. Did I ever tell you that my book cover was created with Bryce 2.0? I did hate when Poser adopted the Bryce controls. The submarine was created using Bryce's animation tools, at the time. I self-published that back in 2001.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Nod

Adventurous
Define "old", because I've been using Poser since version 2. Found it while they were still on version 1.
I had Poser 1 from a cover disc, but have had proper versions since version 3, which by luck, I was given as a review copy. :D