• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

New all-star Poser-only figure released!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Because I'm only doing the odd promo for LaFemme, I haven't created anything for her (well, no plans yet)

eclark1894

Visionary
Interesting. I Just created the La Femme Category for my Directory last week. Got everyone listed and today, I find even more.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
For what it's worth, I've been toying with LaFemme for a bit now. I've begun working on a character for her, and I've been experimenting with the morph brush... I really do like her, and I have some projects in WIP status for her already as well. :)

Why don't I have you listed as a La Femme Vendor in the Directory?

Can I request one little tiny fix? My vendor name is missing the "e" on the end of "Childe." Is it too much trouble to request the spelling be corrected?

That looks stunning but then I am not surprised as it comes from Fabiana.

Ooh. That looks really lovely. And I'm going to stuff it into my cart and see if hubby will let me get it after paycheck comes. ^_^ I love Fabi's characters!

Hornet3d

Wise
Ooh. That looks really lovely. And I'm going to stuff it into my cart and see if hubby will let me get it after paycheck comes. ^_^ I love Fabi's characters![/QUOTE said:
I love all of Fabiana's work, not just the characters but the characters are exceptional.

eclark1894

Visionary
For what it's worth, I've been toying with LaFemme for a bit now. I've begun working on a character for her, and I've been experimenting with the morph brush... I really do like her, and I have some projects in WIP status for her already as well. :)

Can I request one little tiny fix? My vendor name is missing the "e" on the end of "Childe." Is it too much trouble to request the spelling be corrected?!
I just did a bunch of that today. But to get your specific name fixed, I need a category to find it.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I just did a bunch of that today. But to get your specific name fixed, I need a category to find it.

Here you go :
Characters

Tempesta is right above, and Syltermaid is right below.
Thanks so much! I appreciate it.

I love all of Fabiana's work, not just the characters but the characters are exceptional.

Same. I have a bunch of other things from her. I actually found Fabiana's work all the way back on 3D Commune, and fell in love with her style right away. Yes, I know, I'm dating myself. LOL