• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sounds great...still early morning here and I'm struggling to start moving for the day. So many projects on the backburner I'm not sure where to start.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sounds great...still early morning here and I'm struggling to start moving for the day. So many projects on the backburner I'm not sure where to start.

Pick the one you are nearest to completion and go from there. Work a bit ...... if you get frustrated take a break for a little while and get back on it and Rally!! I'm wanting that green skin texture you have been working on!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks NA...that and the bathing suit are probably the closest to completion. I like that skin as it was one I did from scratch I may use a small part of Dawn's texture to get the nipples correct though. Have to go shopping shortly but I'll dig it out and have a look when I get home.

Too many projects that I haven't finished...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I was thinking of doing it as a sweet deal...eventually I have plans to do a dance cardigan and skirt plus jazz or ballet shoes. I'm thinking it could be many things with the right textures.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...I would like some proper runners for her. I did do a morph for the Willow sneakers and I'm now wondering if I remembered to release them as a freebie?....*Scratches head...I will need to check.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I was thinking of doing it as a sweet deal...eventually I have plans to do a dance cardigan and skirt plus jazz or ballet shoes. I'm thinking it could be many things with the right textures.

Ballet Shoes! Yeah! I could work up something with that aswell!
I hear you when you say you have so many things and you don't know where to start. I have the same at the moment, to many idea's. You start it up, then something else, and another. It feels like you're boiling over at times :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's it exactly but I also have just not had time or motivation to complete many of the projects as there has been too much happening in real life. I've been playing with my green texture for my Sora character today and I still have a long way to go so it will likely be the bathing suit that I've been working on as it's essentially the rigging and some textures from memory, but I may end up doing more morphs yet.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Yes, that real life thingy. It always seems to catch up on you at the most inconvenient times. Just about when you think, ahhhh some me-time, let's work st some of poser/daz items. Something, mostly somebody, comes charging through that door with a request they can not possibly solve themselves and need you right away because it's a life or death situation.
The request usually starts with a "Plleeeaaase can you" or with some barking and whining when it's our furry four-pawed Chief in charge.

Carey

Extraordinary
They are finally here !!

I just want to say thank you @Rae134 !! Thank you !!! For being my sounding board and testing and telling me what modifications to make and they 100 + poses we went through!! I could not have done it without you!! And the GORGEOUS renders you did !!

GROWING UP THOROUGHBRED
How about a repeat performance of 31 lengths in your renders? With Growing Up Thoroughbred your colt or filly will be in top racing form condition from the farm to the finish line. Compatible with DAZ Studio 4.9+
Six morphs including several racing styles and foal and juvenile morphs for the Hivewire Thoroughbred and Foal.

View attachment 30198

Click the image below to preview or purchase.

Instructions to fit the tack from all 3 sets are included and they also fit the Winged Horse

View attachment 30199 View attachment 30200 View attachment 30201 View attachment 30202

You can also use the forms for other breed types .
View attachment 30205
View attachment 30203 View attachment 30204
you know I was never comfortable around thoroughbreds, too darn nervous most of them, but you have some great renders of them here

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok guys just in time for Halloween!!!

Let your savage garden revel in the perfect splendor of a Dark Embrace, and indulge in the guilty pleasures of the dark. Remember that tulips...unlike chocolate...don't melt on your fingers! LOL!! ;) (had to put that one in for Miss B!!) Compatible with Poser 9+ and DAZ Studio 4.9+
Banner copy.jpg

This Halloween and every day throughout the year, indulge your dark side with Dark Embrace Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips.

Requires Lisa's Botanicals Tulips

In the lands of the Middle East where the tulip originated, the tulip was a favored flower among lovers, princes, and palaces. The tulip flower represents complete, perfect love.

This representation may be from a Turkish legend of a prince named Farhad, who fell deeply in love with a maiden named Shirin, but their love was forbidden as she was not of the same cast as the prince. They made a vow to be together eternally in this life and the next.

Give your renders a nicely blended dark and gothic color pallete in blacks, crimsons, blues, & whites, and create a detailed haven to dance in the moonlight, with this highly detailed Dark Embrace Tulip expansion set.

Included are three new tulip textures, one stamen texture, two leaf textures, a parrot-fanged tulip variety petal shape transmap, along with bump, displacement, & specular mapping created from high quality photo materials. Presets are included for DAZ Studio Iray & 3DL, and Poser Superfly (requires Poser 11+) & Firefly render engines. .

What's Included & Features

• Materials (.mc6, .duf)
    • All options available for DAZ Studio Iray & 3DL, and Poser Superfly (requires Poser 11+) & Firefly render engines
    • Petal Materials
      • Fangs (crimson and white with salmony undertones)
      • Forbidden (black and red with blue undertones)
      • HeartSong (blood red and deep crimson)
    • 2 Leaf and Stem options
Click the image to preview or to purchase. Also let me know if you guys aren't seeing images. I'm at my brothers and using the cloud loaded promo images and his computer.

Thanks Rae!! You have done some incredible images to go with this pack using the flowers and the house cat and various props!

Kinds and Types.jpg

Fangs copy.jpg Forbidden copy.jpg Heartsong copy.jpg
3DL.jpg

These are by Rae134 LOL see a familiar face Lurking??
Iray.jpg

SuperflyFireFly copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok, folks today we have a Trick and a Treat well treats.

At long last ........ the Catula has finally made the voyage from Romania to our shores!! You can also use him in many different settings like jungles, and anime.

Catula for the HiveWire House Cat
Banner copy.jpg

In that terrifying moment, when you awake from a deep sleep to find two glinting green eyes staring back at you in the dark ....do you then realize that ....you forgot to FEED your runtime? Don't worry! Catula will remind you! Compatible with DAZ
Studio 4.9+

This is a link Dropbox - CDPendants.zip for a limited time where you can download the little medallion deco I have used in the image above. It comes in several different colors. The cloak is the Gen3 hooded cloak from Daz with Full Circle textures.
If you want some Halloween type backgrounds, check out my resource page in the HiveWire media section under the Resources tab page 4 there are several I have listed there located at Fantasy Attic free for download.

Click the image to preview or purchase.

The Catula is a strange creature indeed.
A beast with eyes like saucers
and teeth like pearls so bright
they glint and hint of stranger things
'neath the velvet night.

Catula for the HiveWire House Cat will take your pretty kitty to new and strange heights, whether it be at home around the fireplace curled up next to Sora, in the depths of exotic jungles, or in the castles of Romania.

Your renders will be chocked full of fun and adventure, even in cartoon style. Catula comes with two full body morphs, three different face morphs, and three cartoon big eye options much like your Ty Beanie Baby style.

Also included are four expression poses and return to base poses for full body, body only and head only.

Head and body morphs can be mixed with the cat base, but some minor adjustments may have to be made for smooth lines to the neck.

LAMH Presets for the HiveWire House Cat by Saiyaness will also work with the morphs if you prefer your Catula to be furry!

The Catula morphs go very well with CWRW Black, White & Tuxedos for the HW House Cat for a Cat Dracula look.

What's Included & Features

• Properies (.duf)
      • 14 Property Form Morphs for the Hivewire House Cat
        • CatulaFull01
        • CatulaFull02
        • CatulaFull03
        • Body01
        • Body02
        • Face01
        • Face02
        • Face03
        • ZBigEyes01
        • ZBigEyes02
        • ZBigEyes03
        • HWCatBaseBody
        • HWCatBaseFace
        • HWCatBaseFull
    • Poses (.duf)
      • 4 Expression Poses
        • Hiss
        • Laugh Yawn
        • Small Pupil
        • Zero Expression
To the Cemetary Small.jpg

CD2.jpg

@Rae134 has some toony type textures she has been working on for this guy. These are her images with a toony type coat. Lots of options on them btw!! =) Thanks Rae for helping me test this guy!!
Eye Properties copy.jpg

This one she created using several existing coat textures.
AR Rae Scardy Cats.jpg

I also want to thank Joe Pingleton for the super fast LAMH images he ran!! You can also check out some of his images in the Media section using the HiveWire House Cat.
AR LAMH.jpg

Body 1 LAMH.jpg

Body 2 LAMH.jpg

Eye PropertiesSmal copy.jpg

Last edited: