• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sorry a bit late on the replies! It's been a busy few days with my niece here again and a trip to Dallas and now another trip for my bother's birthday this weekend!!

Me too! The shoes that come with 3du's male teen convert in ds nicely to diva...maybe with a shader?

I will have to look for those! I managed to get Dawn's pumps on her, but she really is a little older than I wanted to portray her.
:applause: These are fantastic textures NapalmArsenal! I got them as soon as I saw them!
Thanks Flint! If you have a hat of some sorts you can use them for a day at the races with a Mint Julep.

@Art_of_Mind Thanks!!

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist

I found this in a funny way, on the forum home page there is thumbnail roulette at the top of the page.. there was an image I had never seen and I thought to myself, 'that looks like a napalmArsenal image.' So I clicked on it and sure enough, I was right.
This is a good thing, you have developed your own style, nice images that can be placed to you.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL well, I guess that is a good thing I suppose, but if you have been around enough you learn to pick out people's styles!

Thanks! =)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
They are finally here !!

I just want to say thank you @Rae134 !! Thank you !!! For being my sounding board and testing and telling me what modifications to make and they 100 + poses we went through!! I could not have done it without you!! And the GORGEOUS renders you did !!

GROWING UP THOROUGHBRED
How about a repeat performance of 31 lengths in your renders? With Growing Up Thoroughbred your colt or filly will be in top racing form condition from the farm to the finish line. Compatible with DAZ Studio 4.9+
Six morphs including several racing styles and foal and juvenile morphs for the Hivewire Thoroughbred and Foal.

Banner copy.jpg

Click the image below to preview or purchase.

Instructions to fit the tack from all 3 sets are included and they also fit the Winged Horse

Classic Tack.jpg Racing Tack.jpg Western Tack.jpg Winged Horse Fits copy.jpg

You can also use the forms for other breed types .
TB Leggy 3DL dcopy.jpg

Akhel Teke.jpg
Saddle Bred2 copy.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Looking great NA. Makes me wish there was a Poser version. :)
I have to work it out to get the Poser version. I can extract the. cr2 etc, but still working on getting the rest of it in there.

I hope to do more with the Vanner and have both options and use it as a learning curve, but then there is also Cat Dracula!! For the Hivewire House Cat hoping to get out soonish !! It's kind of trippy on the orange one because my cat Buzz looks almost exactly like him. LOL Possessed. Will be a few eye options and ear options.
Dracdsfd056.png

Dracdsfd0567570.png

Dracdsfd05675700.png

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Practical Magic -- Live as of now!!
I hope you have as much fun as we did working with these!!

Ok guys are you ready for some Spooky Witchy Woo Fun!! Perfect for those Halloween renders with Diva, Zan and Taji and all manner of ghouls and goblins!

Neath the light of the harvest moon, is your garden in full bloom? Add a little Practical Magic to the mix and you can light the night with stars! Compatible with Poser 9+ & DAZ Studio 4.9+
Banner copy.jpg

Practical Magic For Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower

When witches go riding
And black cats are seen,
The moon laughs and whispers,
Tis near Halloween!

-Author Anonymous

The bright magical hues of the Practical Magic Textures will create an enchanting background, purrrrrfect for your HiveWire Housecat, Nature's Wonders Frogs and Toads, a witch, and all manner of things that go bump in the night.

This set of textures will turn Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower into the prize of any garden scene and a favorite haven for magical creatures of all kinds.

Revitalize your renders with three new flower, petal, and stamen textures, two new leaf and stem textures, and a transmap for a ruffled flower edge. One of the new leaf and stem textures provides a glowing, shiny effect, perfect for magical scenes beneath the light of the silvery moon!

Requires Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower.

What's Included and Features:

• Materials (.duf, .mc6)
    • 3 Petal Textures
      • Abracadabra (purple, orange, black, and blue)
      • Black Magic (orange and black)
      • Incantation (purple, orange and white)
    • 2 leaf and stem textures
      • 01LeavesAndStems - (normal leaf look)
      • 02LeavesAndStemsGlow (with a glowing / shiny look)
Click the image below to preview or purchase.

Thanks so much to Rae134 and Pommerlis for doing testing for me and the Gorgeously Adorable Pomo images they have done!! Props to you guys!!

NewsLetter 2 Ad.jpg

This Image is By Pommerlis!! Adorable Little Luna amid the glowing flowers!! :squee:

LunaandtheBellflower2.jpg

These are by Rae134 using the New Littlefox Precious models Dragon, Unicorn, and Gryphon with her own custom textures that hopefully she will offer soon. !! :squee:
Dragon Abracadabra
Abracadabra.jpg

Unicorn Black Magic
Black Magic.jpg

Incantation Gryphon
Incantation.jpg

Dark Version Dragon with Glowing aspects
Iray2.jpg

View attachment 30351

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
They really were great fun to work with and can go realistic or toony depending on the setting you choose.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Amazing work NA! I can't believe how much you are doing at the moment...I wish I had your energy and motivation.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Amazing work NA! I can't believe how much you are doing at the moment...I wish I had your energy and motivation.
LOL thanks Pen!! I think it has to do with the planetary alignment!! ........... ? not sure!! Richard might know more?

I have another one with Diva I will be posting soon as I fledge it out. She makes such a cute witch!!! I need to get Zan and Taji into the mix too.