• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sympatico Studios Images for Winterscapes Backgrounds and Overlays.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey guys this is my 2018 calendar done with the HiveWire Horse fantasy images available now at Zazzle if you sign up to receive updates they usually run a 60% off sale on all calendars around the first of the year so you can get them for about $10.00 or so. Currently you can get 50% off using the code ZSUNSTEAL205.
Flights of Fantasy 2018 Calendar New 2018 Calendar

Flights Of Fantasy Calendar 2018 Last year's Images Updated to 2018 Calendar

You can also check out CWRW's Calendars at her store also done with the HiveWire horse.
Cwrw Gifts on Zazzle

Last edited:

Hornet3d

Wise
We seem to have been well looked after for Calendars this year but they are some stunning examples. I will note the link for future years and also the other gifts could come in useful for gifts during the year.

Thanks for the links.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
No worries!!=) and thank you!! Yeah, Laurie CWRW has some really awesome things!! LOL they just emailed and sent a code for 50% calendars, magnets, and photocubes ZSUNSTEAL205 !! I may have to get a few of her magnets.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm looking at a Zazzle shop, I've tried Cafe Press in the past and was not happy with it. What do you find does the best for you at Zazzle, if I may ask? I'm also looking at FineArtAmerica.com, as Daniel Eskridge sells there. So, just trying to get some ideas.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I'm looking at a Zazzle shop, I've tried Cafe Press in the past and was not happy with it. What do you find does the best for you at Zazzle, if I may ask? I'm also looking at FineArtAmerica.com, as Daniel Eskridge sells there. So, just trying to get some ideas.
I really like their template set ups and range of items you can create. You also have several options for payment methods.They also have a product history list that allows you to see which items are doing well and which items might not be doing as well as you would like them to do. This allows you to target what items sell and gear your products towards that specific area.

I have not heard of FineArtAmerica so I may have to check that out!! Society6 is another site that offers items kind of like Zazzle.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The boots I bought for these guys won't work on my system. I think it's because they are only through Smart Content. Catula by Napalm Arsenal, jungle by Stonemason, and Dan and Sean by Phoenix1966 at Renderosity.

LOL pretty interesting Janet!! =) Love the lighting effects!! Hmm.......... might be alien cats?

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
More Sympatico Studio Images !! These are from the Sweetheart textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips just in time for Valentine's Day you can let the flowers do the talking and send messages in your renders!! Now lets see what Sympatico Studio had to say!!

My Girl, I Heart You, XOXO, Rock Star, Hugs and Kisses

XOXO You're Nice, Sweet Love

My Girl ,Cutie Pie

Cupids Arrow, It's Love, Sweet Love

Cupid's Arrow

Cupid's Arrow, It's Love, Foxy, Soulmate, True Love

Spring Pastels

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Doh, most of us are happy if we produce one stunning render every few months or so, if at all, and you produce a bundle of renders anyone would be proud of. Love the work.
Thanks!! But these are all done by the talented artist at Sympatico Studio using my products. They aren't my personal images that I have done. They really do great promotional work, and are available if anyone needs or wants additional promo images and don't have the time to create them just contact Angela Sperz on facebook or Sympatico Studio's Facebook page.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks!! But these are all done by the talented artist at Sympatico Studio using my products. They aren't my personal images that I have done. They really do great promotional work, and are available if anyone needs or wants additional promo images and don't have the time to create them just contact Angela Sperz on facebook or Sympatico Studio's Facebook page.

Thanks for that I did not pick that up (old age) but that only doubles the respect, you create some stunning products and some else has the time and talent to run off renders of this class with apparent ease.