• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Love your Tulips!
aatulipswatercolor-jpeg.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok folks this is something a little on the kooky side, and perfect for those Gothic type renders think the Addams Family or Art Nouveau Styles like Alphonse Mucha.

Thanks Alisa on the wording!!

Gothic Textures
Banner copy.jpg

The strange mysterious style of Gothic Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips will be a scree-um in your renders and make your garden the envy of the neighborhood - especially Morticia Addams! Compatible with Poser 9+ and DAZ Studio 4.9+

They're Creepy and they're Kooky,
Mysterious and Spooky,
Their beauty isn't flukey,

The Gothic Tu-u-lips!

Your flowers want to be 'em,
Your runtime wants to see 'em,
They really are a scree-um,

The Gothic Tu-u-lips!

Neat!
Sweet!
....Petite !

Gothic is a term that can be used to describe contemporary styles of fashion, art movements, and the architecture of the 12th and 16th century. It deals with dark somber tones, minimalistic styles, and portrays an air of the strange or mysterious, often with a Victorian flare.

It is the style represented best by the TV series and movie styles of the Addams Family and the Munsters.

Give your renders a nicely blended dark and gothic color palette in blacks and whites, with a minimal hint of reddish purple to blue undertones that can be used to create a highly detailed Gothic style in your renders. The textures look fabulous paired with Lisa's Botanicals Briar Rose Blood and Pitch textures, and even Morticia Addams would love their strange mysterious qualities!

Included are three new tulip textures, one stamen texture, two leaf textures, and a parrot-fanged tulip variety petal shape transmap, along with bump, displacement, & specular mapping created from high quality photo materials. Presets are included for DAZ Studio Iray & 3DL, and Poser Superfly (requires Poser 11+) & Firefly render engines.

What's Included & Features

• Figure Materials (.mc6, .duf))
      • All options available for DAZ Studio Iray & 3DL, and Poser Superfly (requires Poser 11+) & Firefly render engines
      • Petal Materials
        • Dark Prince (Jet Black)
        • Eclipse (Black and White variegated)
        • Heavenly (White with Purplish Undertones)
      • 2 Leaf and Stem options
Click the Image to Preview or Purchase!!

Pix Small.jpg

Done with Stylish Poses for Gen 3 by Pommerlis

Thanks Rae134 for testing and for the Superfly image!!
Superfly copy.jpg

Newsletter2 copy.jpg Kinds and Types copy.jpg Dark Prince copy.jpg Eclipse copy.jpg Heavenly copy.jpg

AR Iray.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I thought I would share some of the gorgeous images Sympatico Studio has been doing with my products. I reached out to Angela Sperz about doing some possible promo renders with my products and WOW I am so not disappointed. Thanks also Lisa for establishing contact with them. You can see several complete albums they have done of various images of HiveWire products and my products on Facebook!
Also if you wish for them to do some promo images of your products contact Angela !!

Thanks Sympatico Studio your work is stunning!!

Gothic Tulip Textures
This one is by Angela Sperz

By Melanie Moller

Autumn Elegance
By Crender !! LOL!!

By Kimberly Gordon

By Eric Fanta

Practical Magic
By Margareece Fletcher

By Crender

By Seeker Seek

Catula
By Greta

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen.
It's time to see what you can do
To test the limits and break through
So, let it go ......... let it go.... and
let your creativity flow into the creation of your
winterscape masterpiece.

Unleash your creativity and become one with the land and sky with this background and overlay set. It can be used as a Merchant Resource!
Let the power of creation flow into the frozen fractals of your winterscape masterpiece fit for a winter Queen.

Winterscapes

Banner.jpg

Winterscape backgrounds and overlays are perfect for deer, horses, cats big and small, and all manner of winter fun - from Santa to snowball fights and ice skating.

The word winterscape is used to refer to a type of art where swirling accumulations of snow, form a natural blank canvas onto which huge patterns are etched by piled snow drifts, snow filled trees, frost filled window panes, snowfall, and starlight, or snow covered architecture. Winterscapes usually contain lines and swirls which create intricate, stunning geometric designs and are perfect for background canvases upon which your creativiy can bring to life a wintery masterpiece.

This product may be used as a Merchant Resource for both free and commercial products - see ReadMe for useage as an MR.

What's Included and Features:

• Images (.jpg)
    • 24 winterscape background .jpg images 3500 x 3019 (WxH)
  • Overlays (.png)
    • 5 snowflake scatter .png overlays 3500 x 3019 (WxH)
    • 30 different individual snowflake .png overlays ranging in size from 791 x 792 to 284 x 280 (WxH)
Click on the image below to preview or purchase.

Snowflake Overlay Light Snow
AR2.jpg

Individual .png Overlays can Be used for all manner of designs such as scrapbooking, clothing, Christmas Tree decorations.
Snowflake Designs copy.jpg

Individual overlays used to enhance this image.
AR1.jpg

Main copy.jpg Promo1 copy.jpg Promo2 copy.jpg Promo3 copy.jpg Promo4 copy.jpg AR4.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Wow! Those image look breathtaking! I think I will contact them aswell and that winterscapes set looks great!
Thanks Pommie !! I know you also had a hand in helping with these! =) I really like how it turned out with Dawn's Iray Textures run in 3DL. Janet did a fabulous job!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
You just got some sales from me hon. Money has been tight but now I was able to get my cart... FINALLY! lol I got your newest too, couldn't resist those crystal backgrounds and the fact this is a MR I can reuse some of it here and there! HUGS

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You just got some sales from me hon. Money has been tight but now I was able to get my cart... FINALLY! lol I got your newest too, couldn't resist those crystal backgrounds and the fact this is a MR I can reuse some of it here and there! HUGS
Awe thank you Richard!! Feel free to use them however you like. I think they would be nice as a background on a Cyclorama type setting, but you will have to put things in the mid and foreground. The individual elements are very nice decorative items for clothing and the like.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
No worries!! =) and Thank you for posting it here!

It's oh so cute !! =) and nicely composed and I like your imagination!! Also great use of Pommerlis' Putty Tat Poses! I can see the Norse goddess Freyja now with her chariot.