• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Name that .......Game.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I sometimes run into outfits that were used in a promo picture, but not given any credit, so you have no clue where it came from. I have one of those now. It MIGHT have been from RDNA, it might have been a Poser outfit. I know it WAS for M4. IT MIGHT be a kit-bash, but it looks too cohesive really for that. It shows in the promos for Soul Slayer (which the poses are called and are now on DAZ) the poses were made by Ensary. But, the outfit is what I'm interested in. So, thanks and bragging rights to whoever figures it out!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This is the outfit. I think it would look really cool on Dusk or Axel.

b.jpg