• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

My mother is stage 4

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I just found out that my mother has stage 4 lung cancer. She has two types in her lungs and also in her hip. It is spreading. They are going to scan her brain to find out if it got there.

They have a treatment plan, but haven't discussed it with her yet. I am going to have to fly home. I am a hot mess right now. Prayers, please. And thanks to this great community for all of your support.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh goodness Rokket. Sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your whole family. :grouphug:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Ah hell Rokket, so sorry. Stay safe heading home and know we are thinking of you and yours

eclark1894

Visionary
Rokket, so sorry to hear about your mother, my friend. My best wishes to both you and her. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Rokket, so sorry to hear about your mother, my friend. My best wishes to both you and her. Praying for a speedy recovery.
Thank you, Earl. They told her they have a treatment plan, but they haven't discussed it with her yet. My sister told me the doctors are acting positive, but she could see the truth in their faces.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So sorry to hear, @Rokket

It's almost a year since I lost my mom to cancer. I feel for what you're going through. Hugs to you and your mom. You'll be in my thoughts.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh, gosh Rokket. I'm so sorry! Cancer is awful. :( I feel for you. My stepmother beat hers for a third time last year..

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Take care of you and yours...