• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Moose and Squirrel

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Those hooves are way too small - unless American moose have more dainty feet than Scandinavians..

Random image of Norwegian moose I found online (big, so only thumbnail)
View attachment 38671

Edit: actually, the legs in general look very weird, much too short for one. Moose are mostly legs! But I don't know if that would be down to continental differences or not

Yeah, I'll keep tweaking. We'll get there.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hmmm, if we could still keep the horsy nostrils then he'd make a good draft mule :D

maybe one day the "god of 3D creation" AKA Chris might make you one LOL

and really cute ones too! (not those scary ones USA has hahaha)
But .............. They arn't that scary!! ..... well except when you go outside at night and happen to walk into the middle of a possum party.......near the feed troughs .......... then again the raccoon trashcan punch parties are the worst ........ they are always leaving stuff all over the yard when they are done......and then running into the oncoming car headlights, but the poor starving turkey buzzards do appreciate it.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Suggestions for inclusion to the Squirrel Morphs - Giant Asian Squirrels. They are among the biggest and in my opinion the most impressive squirrels in the world. The biggest squirrel though is the Red and White Giant Flying Squirrel.

The Giant Asian Squirrels includes:

1. The black giant squirrel or Malayan giant squirrel (Ratufa bicolor)

View attachment 38665

2. The Indian giant squirrel or Malabar giant squirrel (Ratufa indica)

View attachment 38666

The red and white giant flying squirrel (Petaurista alborufus)

1. Resting

View attachment 38667

2. In flight

View attachment 38668
Wow, I've never seen these beautiful types of squirrels before- thanks for posting.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Wow they have long legs!

The calves are all legs!

And apparently their front legs are longer than their back legs to help them climb over things.