• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Mischief and other things

Hornet3d

Wise
Congratulations on the basket and enjoy what is left of Easter, I am sure the makeover will make you feel so much better after a difficult few days.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Now that's a great Easter basket! Glad you finally got one. Enjoy and feel better!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ugh, I made a mistake when I bought my new hard drive.
It is unformatted, I usually buy pre-formatted.
Now because I don't have a monitor for the desktop and need to use HDMI to connect to my TV, it does not show as there.
So until I, somehow, get a monitor, I can't format it.
I need my new drive...:(

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I was kept busy today with the nurse and therapist, lot of exercises to do.
Then cable guy came and hooked up my TV so I can now watch it instead of on my computer or tablet.
but I am exhausted and now we are getting ready for a winter mix storm so computer will be off from this point on for the evening.
I am hoping tomorrow is free for a bit so I can rest.
Be back with you all soon. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It was a nice, warm day and pain levels were very low so I actually felt good all day. :)
I've been able to do a bit of 3d stuff and work a few word search puzzles as well.
Now I hope it continues like this a while.

Today was the last day for the medical team to visit me, tests to have done Monday and then free for a spell.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Take care of yourself. Do your best. We're not spring chickens but it's not winter yet.

And no, Bonnie is not a spring chicken. She is still an egg. :giggle:

Hornet3d

Wise
It was a nice, warm day and pain levels were very low so I actually felt good all day. :)
I've been able to do a bit of 3d stuff and work a few word search puzzles as well.
Now I hope it continues like this a while.

Today was the last day for the medical team to visit me, tests to have done Monday and then free for a spell.

Great news hope your feeling good spell continues. Good luck for Monday.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
She will also be doing videos as time permits.
If her experiences can help someone who is also suffering anxiety, she will be pleased.

Edited to correct.
I gave the wrong link, she has it on Wordpress set to public so all can browse it.
She loves writing and gives quite a bit of insight here on anxiety and depression.

theanxietychronicles

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It might be a Facebook thing, since you're linking to it from a forum it's not familiar with. That's just a guess on my part, as I don't do Facebook, so don't know for sure.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Took advantage of a nice day, cleaned about 400 some odd gb files off the laptop drive and transferred to an external.
While they were transferring I managed to crochet a bit before my hands started objecting loudly.
Now all I have on the desktop is my latest work files and stuff on the C: drive in DS.
Reclaimed more than half of my 1TB drive space.

Now I'm tired so I'll rest before tackling anything else as my hands are very bossy.
When they start screaming at me the only way to shut them up is rest and hope for relief. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Sounds like you got a lot done today, and you definitely deserve a nice rest so your hands can recouperate.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I did get into a bit of mischief today.
My daughter got me a 3TB external drive for my birthday but it was unformatted.
I've been trying to figure out how to format it since March.
My first try today was wrong and it did not show in Windows Explorer so had to research and reformat it right.
Now I have two partitions, one is 2tb and the other is 1tb so that should last me a bit.

Might have done it right the first time if this flare wasn't making me want to scream.
I have found that trying to lay down or just sit and do nothing does not help so trying to do things is best.

Sometime we just have to push on even through all the pain and misery.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Very true FL, and I want you to know, you inspired me when I read your post the other day. I've been backing up for a couple/three hours every morning before getting online. I'm not nearly done yet, but it's making a dent.

I used to be good about backing up the beginning of every month, but got very lax a few months ago, so now I'm catching up. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I try hard to remember to back up all my new work as I do it, otherwise any disk failure will make me cry...lol.
I have a 2 tb external that I need to clean all duplicate files from amd clean up a bit and then I'll have about another 1.5 tb to use.
That way I can be fairly sure I do not lose my files to disaster, unless a tornado, flood or fire, and I hope that never happens.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I also backup all my "projects" from all the different 2D and 3D software I use.